This new statement, drawn up in accordance with art. 13 of Italian Legislative Decree 196/2003, is issued in light of modifications introduced by Italian Decree Law 6 December 2011 no. 201, which produced considerable changes to certain regulatory definitions.
This new statement therefore updates any previous versions issued up to the present time.
This said, we highlight that:
1) due to the establishment of a business relationship and in the course of said relationship, our company will find itself in the position of collecting and processing your personal data;
2) we specify the following definitions provided by Italian Legislative Decree 196/2003 at this point, for clarity:
Processing: any operation, including those carried out without the aid of electronic equipment, concerning the collection, storing, organisation, preservation, consultation, elaboration, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, disclosure, deletion and destruction of data;
Personal data: any information regarding a physical person, identified or identifiable, even indirectly, through reference to any other information, including a personal identification number.
In accordance with article 13 of Italian Legislative Decree 196/2003 (Privacy Act) therefore,
we inform you
that the collection and processing of your personal data will be carried out by this company in accordance with the following:
- purpose: the data will be processed for the correct execution of accounting, tax, commercial and technical requirements and for all activities of the company in general concerning the existing relationship;
- purpose of advertising: the data may also be used, subject to your specific and explicit consent, to send advertising material/communications via post, e-mail fax, SMS and similar; after expressing consent, you are in any case entitled to oppose, at any time and at no expense, the processing of your data for this purpose;
- method: the data will be processed using both paper and related means or processing and electronic/computerised/remote instruments/media, in full compliance with the regulations in force, according to principles of lawfulness and correctness and in such a way as to safeguard your privacy;
- optional provision: the provision of data is optional and not compulsory;
- consequences of refusal: refusal to provide data or complete opposition to their processing may however make it impossible to proceed with any business relationship or relationship of any other nature with our company; denying the use of data to send advertising material/communications, on the other hand, will have no effect on currently existing or future relationships;
- subjects or categories of subjects to whom the data may be communicated or disclosed: the data may be communicated to third parties only to fulfil legal or contractual requirements. The data will not be circulated under any circumstances;
- data supervisors and persons charged by the company with processing: the data will be processed exclusively by the data supervisors and persons in the administrative and commercial sectors charged with processing;
- rights of the party concerned: the party concerned has all the rights established by art. 7, which is attached in full at the bottom of this statement and represents an inseparable component of it;
- data controller: the data controller is Ceramiche CCV Castelvetro S.p.A., with registered office in Solignano di Castelvetro (MO), Strada Statale 569 n. 173, Italy, in the person of its pro tempore legal representative;
- manager(s): the manager responsible for communication with the party concerned is Mr Juri Torreggiani, with office located in Reggio Emilia, Via Piccard n. 16/G, Italy, tel. 0522/38.28.11, fax 0522/38.79.96: any request for clarification or information may be addressed to this manager. the complete and constantly updated list of managers can be accessed and consulted on the company’s website and/or appropriate paper document kept at the registered office.
This statement may be expanded, orally or in writing, with further elements and indications, to satisfy as fully as possible your requirements in understanding the area of “Privacy” and comply with regulatory developments.
Solignano di Castelvetro (MO), 24/03/2015
The data controller
Ceramiche CCV Castelvetro S.p.A.
Art. 7 Italian Legislative Decree 196/2003 (Right to access personal data and other rights).
- The party concerned has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of personal data concerning them, even if not yet stored, and their communication in intelligible form.
- The party concerned has the right to obtain the indication: a) of the origin of the personal data processed; b) of the purposes and methods of processing; c) of the logic applied in the case of processing with the aid of electronic equipment; d) of the particulars of the data controller, of the data supervisors and of the representative designated in accordance with article 5, paragraph 2; e) of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the data may be communicated or to whom they may be disclosed, as designated representative in the territory of the State, data supervisors or persons charged with processing.
- The party concerned has the right to obtain: a) the updating, correction or, where it is in their interest, addition of data; b) the deletion, anonymisation or blocking of data processed illegally, including that which it is not necessary to keep in relation to the reasons for which the data was collected and subsequently processed; c) the declaration that the operations at letters a) and b) have been disclosed, including as far as their content is concerned, to those to whom the data has been communicated or disclosed, excluding cases where this proves to be impossible or would require the use of means clearly disproportionate in relation to the right exercised.
- The party concerned has the right to oppose, fully or in part: a) the processing of the personal data that concerns them for legitimate reasons, even if relevant to the purposes for which they were collected; b) the processing of personal data that concerns them for the purposes of sending advertising or direct sales material or to complete market research or commercial communication.